LENTEN, HOLY WEEK & EASTER WORSHIP SCHEDULE
- Ash Wednesday, March 5 at 12:00 and 7:00 PM in the Sanctuary
- Midweek Lenten Services: Wednesdays, March 12, 19, 26, April 2 and 9 at 7:00 PM in the Sanctuary. FAITH STORIES is this year’s theme. Each week we will hear the unique and compelling faith story of a member or friend of our congregation. These are the stories of those who have faced unique challenges and life experiences, and because of their trusting faith in Jesus, been able to survive, surmount and even have victory over these challenges. Midweek Lenten services will be preceded by a Lenten Soup Supper served each week in the Fellowship Hall from 5:30 – 6:45 PM.
- Palm Sunday will follow the regular Sunday schedule.
- Maundy Thursday, April 17 at 7:00 PM in the Sanctuary
- Good Friday, April 18 at 7:00 PM in the Sanctuary
- Easter Sunday, April 20 at 6:30 (Sunrise), 8:00 and 10:30 AM in the Sanctuary; and 10:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall (no 5:00 PM Journeys contemporary service on Easter Sunday)
REGULAR SUNDAY SCHEDULE
Contemporary Worship (Fellowship Hall): 10:30 AM Changes and 5:00 PM Journeys.
Holy Communion is served on the first and third Sundays of each month at all worship services; and additionally at Sanctuary (traditional) services on Sundays when lesser festivals of the church are celebrated.
CHILDCARE is available during the 9:15 AM Connections Education Hour for children up to grade 5 in downstairs Room B6. During the 10:30 AM worship services, childcare for age birth – 2 years is in Noah’s Nursery, located on the first floor hallway between the Sanctuary and the Fellowship Hall. Older children (3 years – 6th grade) are invited to attend Kid Connect (see information below). Books, crayons, coloring books, and other quiet toys are available from the ushers for families whose children attend worship services.
KID CONNECT, active Bible learning classes for age 3 through 6th grade, meets at 10:30 AM during the school year. Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the session in the downstairs Education Wing. Look for the signs to direct you to the appropriate classrooms.
STUDENT MINISTRY for youth in grades 6-12 meets at 9:15 AM in the downstairs Youth Center.
CONNECTIONS EDUCATION HOUR for adults of all ages and life stages meets from 9:15 – 10:15 AM during the school year. Child care for birth through grade 6 is available during Connections.