My grace is enough for you. - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Discover God’s healing power through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. Celebrate Recovery is a recovery program for adults dealing with hurts, hang-ups, and habits — providing worship, fellowship, and group discussions. Celebrate Recovery deals with difficulties associated with addiction, co-dependency issues, eating disorders and other issues.
Celebrate Recovery is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory. The program is now in over 29,000 churches worldwide, including ALC. This Christian 12-step program regularly meets in the Fellowship Hall each Thursday, with Meet & Greet at 5:30 PM followed by worship and teaching at 6:00 PM (we have FUN!). Men’s/women’s small groups and Step Studies are available as well.
Visit Celebrate Recovery Prescott.com
The upcoming 2019 Celebrate Recovery schedule at ALC is as follows:
- December 26 - No CR meeting - Have a blessed Christmas.
- January 2 - You may already know the first 3 lines of "The Serenity Prayer", but have you heard all 14 lines? We will take a look at each request we present to God in this life-changing prayer.
- January 9 - Everyone has a story. Come hear how the Lord showed one believer that attachment to negative behaviors can be broken through faith in Jesus Christ!
- January 16 - We will discuss the importance of stepping out of denial and realizing that you cannot heal a wound just by saying it's not there!
- January 23 - We will hear the story of someone who overcame the past by trusting Jesus for the future. Told openly, this sincere messgae may speak directly to many in the room. You will be blessed!
- January 30 - What things in your life can you reliably control? Think about it! This week's lesson we will learn how important it is to stop believing that we are completely in charge of our own lives. Jesus said, "My purpose is to give life in all its fullness." (John 10:10)
Contact Coordinator, Dale Sams at (928) 420-6480 for more information on ALC’s Celebrate Recovery ministry.