My grace is enough for you. - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Discover God’s healing power through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. Celebrate Recovery is a recovery program for adults dealing with hurts, hang-ups, and habits — providing worship, fellowship, and group discussions. Celebrate Recovery deals with difficulties associated with addiction, co-dependency issues, eating disorders and other issues.
Celebrate Recovery is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory. The program is now in over 29,000 churches worldwide, including ALC. This Christian 12-step program regularly meets in the Fellowship Hall each Thursday, with Meet & Greet at 5:30 PM followed by worship and teaching at 6:00 PM (we have FUN!). Men’s/women’s small groups and Step Studies are available as well.
Visit Celebrate Recovery Prescott.com
The upcoming 2019 Celebrate Recovery schedule at ALC is as follows:
- October 3 - This Thursday we will hear how the Lord showed one believer that a history of hurts led to hang-ups and habits that could only be broken through faith in Jesus Christ. This promises to be a moving testimony!
- October 10 - God has provided us with a checklist to help us grow daily in following His word (and doing what is says). We will be hearing a lesson explaining three types of DAILY INVENTORY available to strengthen our ability to live centered in His will.
- October 17 - Hear a moving story about how this powerful, Christ-center ministry profoundly transformed one person's life.
- October 24 - Living in recovery from hurts, hang-ups and habits is hard work. At this meeting we will examine tools that we can use every day to kep moving forward and to prevent RELAPSE.
- October 31 - We will listen to the story of someone who beat devastating odds to overcome the past by trusting Jesus for the future. Told openly, this life story will move and inspire you!
Contact Coordinator, Dale Sams at (928) 420-6480 for more information on ALC’s Celebrate Recovery ministry.